As you learned in Caleb’s last email, fundraising has been a struggle for us in 2022.
The positive outcome of this struggle is the realization that we need to be more intentional in our communication and relationship with you–our wonderful supporters. So below, we ask for your feedback and we offer a few ways to partner with us. Your commitment to Beautiful Response makes possible the work of Raising Up Hope for Uganda (RUHU). Your faithful support allows the kids, staff, and programs at RUHU to grow and flourish. As a reminder, here is the impact of your support:
- First-generation kids are attending university and becoming professionals.
- The Primary and Secondary schools provide education and food to over 300 students from the community.
- RUHU employs over 60 staff who can rely on a consistent, stable, living wage to support themselves and their families.
- The slum outreach program has grown to include a program for young women and now provides skills training, medical care, counseling, and small business loans to provide older street children who have missed the opportunity to attend school the resources for self-sufficiency.
These lives are changed because of you. You make all of this possible, and we’re so thankful. Read below to help us increase our capacity in 2022.
Tell us how we can do better: As we look to improve our communication with you, we would love to hear directly from our supporters how we can do it better. What things would you like to hear more about? What do you think is the best way for us to communicate with you–Email? Social media? Direct mail letters? How often would you like to hear from us? Please let us know your answers and thoughts by sending emails to Iaura@beautifulresponse.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
After reading, are you wondering, “How can I help with fundraising now?” There are several ways!
- If you are able to increase your current monthly donation amount please contact Laura and she will make that happen.
- If you have been thinking about becoming a monthly supporter and just haven’t made the commitment, now is the time! Click here to get set up.
- If you prefer a one-time donation to support the general needs and education at RUHU, donate here.
- Share the wonderful story of Beautiful Response and Raising Up Hope for Uganda with your friends and let them know how their support would directly impact and change lives.
- Pray that God will continue to provide!